Massage Therapy & Body Wraps
At Official Medispa we offer different massage therapies to improve your health, relieve pain, rehabilitate sports injuries, increase relaxation and reduce stress. Massage therapy is more than relaxing me-time. Studies continue to prove the physical, and emotional benefits of even a single massage therapy session.
By using our massage therapy sessions you will be able to:
- Relieve Stress
- Improve Blood Circulation
- Encourages Relaxation
- Lower Blood Pressure
- Relaxes your muscles
We customize our massage to help with particular ailments or certain preferences of pressure. We use a variety of techniques including: Swedish, Deep Tissue, Myofascial Release, Trigger Point Therapy, Craniosacral Therapy, Neuromuscular, TMJ, Hot Stone, Prenatal, Sports, and Lomi Lomi massage.
Accumulating stress during your everyday routine can be harmful for you and your coworkers, friends and family members. Stress can change:
- Behavior – Tobacco use, Angry outbursts, drug or alcohol abuses.
- Mood – Anxiety,irritability or anger, lack of motivation or focus.
- Body– Chest pain, fatigue, headache, muscle tension or pain.
Types of Massages
There are a lot of types of massages. It will depend on your needs and what you would like to improve. For example the massage therapy to improve your blood circulation is different than the sports massage.
The most popular types of massage therapy are:
Contact your Massage Therapist from Medispa & Salon.
Official Medispa & Salon can help you improve the health and help you live a life without stress using the massage therapy.Call us today at 979-693-7999to schedule your massage treatment in College Station, Texas.
The rates of each service corresponds to the level of the therapist. Therapists are promoted to higher levels based on demand for their services, and achieving performance goals.
Levels are listed from 1 through level 5. Connie is currently level 2. Kim and Gracie are level 4.
Monthly Memberships now $59
We offer a monthly membership that will include a 1 hour Swedish body massage or Image facial each month. Upgrades are available for an extra charge.
Inch Loss Body Wrap and 1 Hour Swedish Massage Package
(120 to 140 Minutes) $150
Incluedes a 1 Hour Swedish Massage, and an Inch Loss Body Wrap
- Add Hot Stones to your massage $15
- Upgrade to firm pressure, deep tissue, or sports massage $15
- Add aromatherapy $15
- Add a Mini Facial to your body wrap $49
Level 1: Swedish, and Prenatal / Deep Tissue, and Sports
Level 2: Swedish, and Prenatal / Deep Tissue, and Sports
Level 3: Swedish, and Prenatal / Deep Tissue, and Sports
Level 4: Swedish, and Prenatal / Deep Tissue, and Sports
Level 5: Swedish, and Prenatal / Deep Tissue, and Sports
Buy Series of 3, Get 10% Off!
- Add Hot Stones to your massage $15.00
$33 / $38
$34 / $39
$36 / $43
$38 / $45
$40 / $47
(15 to 160 Minutes) $40 to $145
This treatment uses combinations of galvanic currents and formulations to smooth the appearance of cellulite. Dermatic Effects Contouring Lotion aid in preventing the appearance of cellulite.
|Both Thighs (inner and outer)||$40|
|Both Upper Arms (inner and outer)||$40|
|Four Areas in the same service setting||$145|
Buy Series of 3, Get 10% Off!
Preparation for Your Body Wrap
- Shower with Contour Body Shampoo prior to arrival
- Do not shave your legs
- Avoid using oils or lotions after showering and before wrap treatment
- Avoid consumption of food or beverage within one hour of the wrap
- Bring extra undergarments or a swimsuit
Post Treatment Recommendations
- Drink 3-4 liters of water within 24 hours after each wrap treatment.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water each day thereafter.
- Diet: If trying to lose pounds as well as inches, we advise a low carb, low sugar diet.
- Avoid alcohol, excess salt, spicy, sugary, or oil foods. All of these will keep water from flushing through cells to cleans body of unwanted toxins and fat.
- Exercise: Working out after a treatment is optimal. Walking is one of the best forms of exercise. It improves circulation, brings good health, reduces cellulite buildup and cleanses toxins from the body.
- Take only lukewarm showers to hold solutions in pores for 1-3 days.
- You may use creams or lotions for hydration.
- You may eat a healthy snack after treatment to eliminate light headedness. For an additional charge, we can provide cheese and crackers to have immediately following your wrap.
Please note our Child Safety Policy:
We do not offer services for children under 5 years of age. Children are only permitted in the salon when they are receiving a service. For safety reasons and insurance purposes, no child under the age of 12 may accompany you to our spa and salon. We do not have the facilities to care for children. We love children, and we hope you understand, we can not assure their safety in a professional environment. We also do not want to compromise the relaxation of our guests.